Sunday 11 October 2009

Hmmm Not too good at this am i ??

Whats going on Blogerooners ??..
I thought this whole blog thing would be much easier than it actually is, I cant believe some people actually find time to do this every day or a couple of times a day, cos I'm just about mnaging once a month..

Well here's this month/week/day's offering.. Hope ya like..

Well since the release of 'ON MY JAI'S-THE PRELUDE' I've been kinda flat out, trying to MAKE IT HAPPEN.. I made that my motto at the beginning of august, like kinda affirmed it to myself and Ive seen some real changes. Like a sort of renewed clarity, although some of the things havent seemed like blessings at the time, they have turned out to be just that.

I've been writing some new bits and bobs.. working with a few SICK producers ( Shouts to Dego Brown / Self Taught / Dojo ) Also written some piff with my boy Vivid... He's Hard.. If you dont know about him you need to be checking my myspace top friends.. Also working with a female vocalist known as Jaide Green who's one to watch out for, urrrrmmmm who else ?? Ohhh LoDGE !! Big up my boy Logic he's grinding at the moment and his work rate and creativity serves as a constant inspiration to me
... so MUSICALLY things are cooking nicely.

What Else ???...Well... I've nearly completed my tutor training now... and will hopefully be teaching my first course soon, Ive been reading a lot into Reiki Healing also n I'm feeling drawn to it with a passion so I'm feeling that will be my next quest.. You know im always on one ..

What Else??... Hmmm Im tired... Waffling like a muufuka

Nite people... Mwah x


No comments:

Post a Comment